We are a global virtual community that supports International Entrepreneurship (IE) research and education by sharing resources, expertise and knowledge on a global scale
What is ie-scholars
ie-scholars.net is a virtual community that supports International Entrepreneurship (IE) research and education by sharing resources, expertise and knowledge on a global scale. Our hope is that this community will accelerate the development of ideas and approaches to key theoretical, methodological and conceptual issues in this emerging area of study.
We have three types of community building activities:
1) Fostering and accelerating IE research
2) IE knowledge mobilization and dissemination
3) IE community growth and enhancement
- Wendy Gillespie Center for Advancing Global Business (CAGB), Fowler College of Business, San Diego State University, California, USA
- Lazaridis School of Business and Economics, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Canada
- Centre for Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University, Canada
- Community for Internationalisation and Enterprise Research, University of Glasgow, UK
- Department of International Business, University of Ulster, UK
- Technology Business Research Centre, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Center for International Business Education and Research, UCLA, USA
- Centre for Entrepreneurship, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Centre for International Business and International Economy, University of Pavia, Italy
- Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, USC Marshall School of Business, USA
- Department of Marketing and International Business, Turku School of Economics, University of Turku, Finland
- Sheffield University Management School, The University of Sheffield, UK
- Department of Marketing, University of Seville, Spain
- International Business & Entrepreneurship Unit, Department of Marketing & Management, University of Southern Denmark, Denmar
IE in Practice – Glostars, Finland
The “IE in Practice” is a new initiative that seeks to provide insights on the IE phenomenon through the eyes
New IE Articles — March 2023
Journal of World Business – Volume 58, Issue 2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jwb.2022.101418 Business model adaptation for realized international scaling of born-digitals
Meet IE Scholar: Alexander Tabares
Alexander Tabares Professor of International Business Universidad de Medellin – Medellin, Colombia Question: What are your key areas of research?
As part of our mandate, ie-scholars.net supports IE researchers by compiling summary spreadsheets of IE journal publications (by year), information on forthcoming IE chapters, books and conferences, and other resources for those involved with IE research.
To support IE educators, we collect and share course outlines used by IE members, including syllabi developed specifically for ie-scholars.net (project in progress).