The International Entrepreneurship Research Center of Laval University (Quebec, Canada) offers two research grants each year, one for the master’s ($5,000) and one for a doctoral student ($15,000) who would like to carry out a study project falling within one of the Centre’s areas of intervention:
- international business models,
- trajectories of growth and geographic diversification,
- portfolio management of international activities,
- women entrepreneurs and internationalization,
- technology companies and internationalization.
Candidates interested in starting in the fall of 2023 have until February 10, 2023, to submit their file on the following platform: http://repertoire.bbaf.ulaval.ca/bourse/permalien/3898/26836.