Small Enterprise Research (SER) is seeking submissions for a Special Issue on
Resilient Growth and International Entrepreneurship
Submission Deadline: December 30, 2021
Edited by Dr. Sharon Loane (Ulster University) and IE Ambassador, Dr. Lasse Torkkeli (Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology, Finland), the Special Issue on the following topics:
- The concept of growth in entrepreneurial internationalization and in international entrepreneurship
- The role of entrepreneurial resilience in business model change and growth in international entrepreneurship
- Resilience of international entrepreneurs during times of crisis
- The role of business models and business model change in growth and performance of international entrepreneurial firms
- The role of capabilities related to growth and business models in international entrepreneurship
- The role of interorganizational partnerships and networks in international business models/growth models
- The influence of digitization and technology in business change and growth in international entrepreneurship.
The full CfP can be found here.