Submission Opens: Open
Submission Closes: May 8, 2023
Submit all submissions via the conference website.
The theme of the conference is “Sustainable International Business in the Digital Era” and it is held in memoriam of late Professor and Conference Chair Jorma Larimo. The conference fee includes a doctoral tutorial on August 15,2023. We welcome papers especially on fields of IB contributing to sustainability, digitalization, or the intersection of all three.
However, papers are accepted on all areas of IB from a wide range of viewpoints and methodological approaches. Special tracks are organized for the topics of:
• Sustainability in International Business
• Knowledge, Innovation & Digitalization in a Global World
• International Entrepreneurship and Internationalization Pathways
• International Marketing Strategies and Value Chains
• Global Strategy, Leadership & Management in Organizations
• Emerging Markets and Emerging Market Multi-National Enterprises
For more information and full call for papers, please visit the conference website: