Fellow ie-scholars, Dr. Andreu Blesa and Dr. Maria Ripolles (Jaume I University), will be guest editing a special issue of Administrative Sciences entitled
“Widening International Entrepreneurship Research”
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2018
The special issue seeks original research on a wide range of topics that still limit our understanding of the early internationalization phenomenon, including (but is not limited to):
- The influence of contextual variables in promoting international entrepreneurship, with a special interest in the role of universities and local and national governments.
- Social entrepreneurship and it relationship with different international pathways.
- The relations among international entrepreneurship strategy and other entrepreneurial strategies such as spin-offs, business transfers or born-again globals.
- The role of new technologies such as digitalization in the process of discovering and exploiting entrepreneurial opportunities in an international context.
- New perspectives in the study of social networks and social capital.
- The relationship between IE and performance.
- How human resource management can contribute to the strategy of early internationalization.
Both theoretical and empirical contributions are welcome.
For a full Call for Papers: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/admsci/special_issues/Entrepreneurship_Research
Submission guidelines: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/admsci/instructions.