The European Journal of International Management (EJIM) invites submissions for a Special Issue on:
“Value Co-creation in the Course of International Entrepreneurial Opportunity Development”
Manuscripts due: 1 September, 2018
Notification to authors: 1 December, 2018
Final versions due: 30 April, 2019
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- What are the characteristics of innovative ideas in the early stages of international value co-creation opportunities?
- What are the characteristics of international entrepreneurs who handle value cocreation better than others?
- How do entrepreneurial imagination, affection and cognition generate value propositions in value co-creation, and how do they facilitate value co-creation?
- Are there any differences in value co-creation concerning developed, developing and transition economies? If yes, in what ways and how?
- In which way do existing theories in management and entrepreneurship, such as the judgment0based view (Foss and Klein, 2012), causation, effectuation, bricolage and the resource-based view, contribute to our current understanding of the co-creation of values?
- What factors influence value co-creation in each phase of opportunity development and venture formation (i.e. opportunity recognition, evaluation, exploitation and venture growth)?
- Veland Ramadani, South East European University, Macedonia
- Amir Emami, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Leo-Paul Dana, Montpellier Business School, France
Full Call for Papers can be found here: EJIM SI 2018