Emerald Publishing is seeking book chapter proposals on the topic
“Sustainable decision-making in international entrepreneurship: Unveiling cognitive implications towards entrepreneurial internationalisation”
Chapter Proposal Submission Deadline: February 15, 2022
Chapter Submission Deadline: July 30, 2022
Expected Publication: First Quarter of 2023
- Innovative decision-making approaches for SME internationalisation under uncertainty.
- Managerial characteristics and their impact on decision toward internationalisation.
- Human characteristics and capabilities that nurture or prevent the decision to international expansion.
- Psychological aspects of decision-making in international entrepreneurship.
- The effect of internationalisation decision at different firm-level outcomes such as performance and innovation.
- SMEs’ micro-foundations and their impact on the decision of entrepreneurs for international expansion.
- Internal to the firm (e.g., resources, capabilities) and also external factors (e.g., institutional and market-related changes) contribute to decision-making towards internationalising entrepreneurially.
- The extent to which internal and external factors interact to impact the decision of firms/entrepreneurs to increase their international activities.
Book chapter proposals and/or manuscript can be submitted to Editors:
• Vahid Jafari-Sadeghi, Aston Business School, Aston University, email@example.com
• Hannan Amoozad Mahdiraji, Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University, firstname.lastname@example.org