The European Journal of International Management (EJIM) is seeking new and active Editorial Review Board (ERB) members to join its ranks. EJIM is a leading international management journal with an impact factor (Clarivate Analytics) for 2016 of 0.575 (5-Year Impact Factor: 0.831). The journal is indexed and ranked in Scopus, SSCI, ABS, and others.
EJIM current editorial structure has changed under the new leadership of Ilan Alon (University of Agder). The new editorial structure is now available online: http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ejim#edboard
Active ERB members are expected to:
- Review one paper a month
- Guest Edit for a special issue
- Review and supervise Special Issue proposals
- Promote the journal to colleagues and at events they attend
- Recommend the journal to their libraries, colleagues and students
- Help increase the impact of the journal
Successful ERB members
- Have an academic impact factor (such as the one on Google Scholar)
- Have experience in reviewing and/or editing
- Are interested in enhancing the quality of the journal
For a sample of some articles published in the journal, please see: http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/sample.php?jcode=ejim
Interested scholars should submit their one-page application and Google Scholar profile to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 30th, 2017.